Monday, April 23, 2012

M.S Another Day of Tingling and Coughing

      Today is another day full of tingling sensations. I have them in my arms and legs. The weird thing is when your body feels like it wants to jump on its own. I try to keep control of it but sometimes it can be hard. I also have not gotten over the cough that I have had for almost a month and now when I cough really hard I get light headed. 


I have been getting sleepy by afternoon and I try not to take a nap. On Saturday night I had a muscle spasm in my back and it was painful. It took muscle relaxers,tylenol and ibuprofin. I was so tired  on Sunday I could barely wake up but thankfully I have a great fiance that got up and made breakfast for our kids. I am very thankful that he was there for me the night before and that fallowing morning. When I had my spasm on Saturday night he was there and was rubbing my back and helping me stretch since he has issues with back spasms. I will write again shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment