Sunday, January 15, 2012

M.S. a Better day

                                                                    Another Day
Well this morning I am not feeling as good as I would like to . My left had has a prickly sensation in it. I am off balance this morning I feel like I am going to fall over every time that I walk. I am feeling so shaky to. I hope that I can make it through the day without falling asleep because I am really worn out.
                                                                
                                                                     A Pretty Good Day
I have had a good day no real tremors and the pain in my right hip seems a little better for once. I had this pain for over a month and I am surprised at how it has been today. This day has given me hope for many more good days to come. I also broke the news of my M.S. diagnosis to my Grandma and she took it really well. She wanted to know what the doctors are going to do for me . I told her that I am doing good for now so I don't need all the big medicines that the people with full blown M.S. have. The medication that most M.S. patients take are injections that have to be taken daily or a couple times a week. I am so lucky that I don't have to take those kind of meds yet. I have taken all my medications for the night and I am getting ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment