Friday, October 19, 2012

Pins and Needles

I get this feeling sometimes through out my body that feels like I am being poked by pins and needles. I know that as a part of M.S. you can have misfires in your nerves which feels like tingling or like I am being prodded by sharp instruments

Like tonight as I am using the internet my hand starts to tickle right around my knuckles and I keep thinking that oh I must have a hair on top of my hand but after several times of looking at my hand and rubbing my hand I made the conclusion that the feeling was in my hand not on top. It almost felt like a tickling sensation.

I don't know about other people with Multiple Sclerosis but I get a lot of pain in my hands and a lot of shaking of my hands. When my muscles twitch it starts to get frustrating because you want it to stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment