Saturday, October 13, 2012

Wow What a Headache

A couple nights ago I had one of the few worst headaches of my life. I thought my head was going to burst. I was crying because it hurt so bad. I think my neck muscles got really tight and that may have caused my headache. I only had a headache on the right side of my head and it hurt so bad. I have migraines to begin with but most of the time I can catch them right before they start. When I feel a headache coming on I take my migraine medicine before they get to bad and normally they work with in a half hour. I tried taking my headaches pills but they didn't even make a dent . Then I had a thought that if it is my neck muscles maybe if I take a muscle relaxer it would help so I took two and that seem to work.

The fallowing day I was so tired and my body just hurt all over and the side of my head where I had the headache still felt weird. I know having M.S. that I can have symptoms that I can't explain and I don't know if it was caused by M.S. our not. I hope that I can avoid it ever happening again but most likely not.

No comments:

Post a Comment