Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Been A Long Time But...

   My last post was about my back and how it sucked. Well it has gotten better but my right hip and back are a continued problem. I have had physical therapy and I had a cortisone injection in my right hip neither one did me much good. 

   In February 2015 I started having a lot of pain on the right side of my head so severe that I went to the E.R. three times. I was finally diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia. It is a nerve that you have on the side of your had that can flare up from time to time and cause agonizing pain. I was diagnosed by my neurologist in March. When it starts to hurt I have to take a seizure medication that makes the pain stop. 

  Over the last two months now I have been dealing with gastrointestinal issues. The problems I was having were so severe I couldn't leave my house. The problem has stopped for the most part so my doctor thinks it was a virus but I just had it happen again recently so I am seeing him tomorrow to find out what to do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment