Sunday, November 6, 2011

Good News

I had to have a M.R.I the other day to rule out the possibility of have Multiple Sclerosis and the results came back as great and I don't have that awful disease on top of all my other problems. I am still in pain daily and tired oh so much. I am thinking I will have to start a new workout routine to at least try to make me feel better about myself and at least give myself a chance of healing some of my health issues. I just want to say out there to all my fellow sufferers keep  your head up and don't give up on life or yourself.

There maybe a million people that don't understand how you feel everyday but just know that I do and I know that it is hard day to day  but you can make it through. Talking with your doctor about a diet and exercise program is a great place to start to make yourself feel at least a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment