Friday, November 11, 2011

Energy I Miss You

I had a issue yesterday with my fiance because I wanted to take a nap. Being that I have Fibromyalgia I get really tired at times and I don't even have to really do anything the rush of tiredness just comes on all of a sudden and all I want to do is sleep. My eyes get so heavy that I have such a hard time keeping them open. I wish that I wouldn't get so tired because I have two children and I hate being so tired around them. 

The tiredness feeling that I get is unlike any other. I have never been so tired in all of my life as I get now. All my body wants to do is sleep and then I get in a fight with my fiance because I want to take a nap but he wants me to help with his websites. Even if I try to stay awake I can't think about anything else. I hope to start working out soon and maybe I will get some of my energy back. My weight has gotten so bad that I know I need to loose weight and that will help with all my health issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment