Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Do You Feel Guilty? I Do.

I write this blog thinking of all the people out there men and women a like that have illnesses that are not noticed like the flu or something like Cancer where you have to get Chemotherapy. I get tired on a daily basis and I just want to take a nap but then I feel so bad for wanting to do that when I haven't really done much to cause my fatigue but having Multiple Sclerosis causes bouts of tiredness. So as I go on day to day I have my bouts with being tired and also not feeling well. I always feel like I am saying something hurts or doesn't feel good.

I know that my hubby does not try to make me feel bad on purpose but when he makes comments about how much I sleep or says something about me not feeling good again it makes me feel bad. Being with someone who has no idea how you feel is hard because you are going through something that they have no clue about. You can say how you feel a million times over  but they still won't understand how your body feels on a regular basis. He tells me to do something about my health which I know I need to do but it is so hard to figure out where I should begin. I have lost a little weight and done so by cutting out some foods and watching what I eat and how much. I wish that my hubby could understand what I feel like on a daily basis and know that I hate feeling this way but I really can't change it.

Sometimes I wish that I would run a fever or maybe throw up so that he can see that I don't just say I don't feel well. I wish I could give him more evidence of how I feel. So to any of you out there who feel like I do just know that you are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment