Saturday, April 13, 2013

+Pain Pain Go Away

It has been a long time since I actually wrote anything new because I thought no one was reading it but I can now see that there are at least some people who are looking at what I write.

Well as of late my body has been hurting on a regular basis. My body is having its own mind lately which really sucks. My legs and arms have been hurting everyday. One night I was sitting watching t.v. and my body started to hurt in my lower left arm and by the time I was done watching t.v. my whole body was hurting. It felt like I had worked out for hours that day because all my muscles had tensed up and felt like all of them were going to pull on their own.

I have been watching what I am eating and I have lost about 15lbs. I am going to start mixing in some kind of exercise routine. I hope that by doing some exercise that my body won't hurt as much.

I recently found that I have a swollen lymph node on my collar bone and so far I have had a x-ray and blood work that have turned out good but the thing that bothers me is that it is still swollen. I read that M.S. can cause lymph nodes to swell. I guess I will just have to watch it and see what happens. I wish that when something bothers you about your health that your doctor would care more.

I think all doctors care about is the money they make and not actually about the patient. There used to be doctors out there that cared about the patient more than the money and I believe I still have one doctor who cares like that and he is my Neurologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment